We could get around that. Our biggest problem is that these stories are adult. I mean…these are like Deadwood in space. It so unlike anything you’ve ever associated with George before in relation to Star Wars. These aren’t for kids. I mean, we hope they’ll watch, but it’s not being targeted at 8-to-9 year old boys. The situation we have is that each episode – or if you put two hour long episodes together – is bigger than any film we’ve ever done. It’s on the Avatar level and we’ll only have about $5-6 million we can spend on each episode.
Rick McCallum on the tone of the Star Wars live-action series. More at Den of Geek.
10 Notes/ Hide
- anghraine reblogged this from clubjade
- completelysane reblogged this from hegodamask
- blakeneys reblogged this from masterjedikenobi
- songsofthestars likes this
- dead-girl reblogged this from clubjade
- obiwankenoobi reblogged this from masterjedikenobi
- masterjedikenobi reblogged this from hegodamask
- hegodamask reblogged this from clubjade
- ericgeller likes this
- clubjade posted this